Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Catch Up

Wow, what a crazy few weeks it has been. I've pretty much abandoned this blog (and my personal one). This is my really busy time at work and it's pretty much consumed my life the past few weeks, so I apologize for not updating more.
Dad has sure been struggling lately. He is so sad all the time. We took him and the kids to Pirate Island last week. He always seems to enjoy being with the kids, but it still wears him out quickly. We also had a few lunches at Olive Garden (his favorite place).
We are still hoping to move him, again, the 1st of February. We are not holding our breath, however! We are so thankful for all of you and your prayers! He sure needs them lately.
Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.

Mom & Dad at Olive Garden

Miller Family at Pirate Island

Jack, Bree, Grandma, Grandpa

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that he is able to get out and about a little bit. I'm sure he loves going places. I'm so sorry that the situation is as frustrating as it is. I wish I had some great and profound thing to say... but I don't. Your entire family is in my prayers. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete