Friday, August 6, 2010

So, my mom took this picture tonight of Dad and Bree. I guess this shows Dad's current state. He is declining fast again - I guess the nurses had to help him eat breakfast this morning. When my mom got there after lunch, his lunch was just sitting there uneaten. I feel so bad for him.

I think the honest truth right now is that I have taken a mental vacation. Last year when this all started I had to be so strong for my mom and dad - and now, I can't deal with it! I don't know what happened from then to now, but I can't watch my dad suffer like this! It's unbearable. At least my kids have been strong and have had faith through it all.

I need to figure out what to do or I may have regrets for the rest of my life. Believe me, I have many of those too. But, I love him more than anything and am just struggling with seeing him like this.

I have band camp next week - maybe by the time I get back I can begin to deal with things again...

No comments:

Post a Comment