Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

So, I certainly have been lacking on posting lately and I apologize. My life is so crazy right now, but I am thankful to you all for your continued support of my dad and that you keep checking back on him.
Yesterday I took Dad to the dentist to get one of his teeth fixed. He was so nervous, but all went well. We have to go back in January so hopefully that trip will go better.
Today Bree, Myles and I took Dad to the Olive Garden (that's his favorite place to go lately). It was fun getting him out. I think all these trips make him so tired. He seemed to be walking a lot slower today. But, he is a trooper - that's for sure.

He is still doing great. I think his memory is still getting a little worse. Today while he was having his physical therapy, I was telling the therapist who Myles was named after (a famous Jazz musician) and my dad said "I like that saxophonist, Kenny G." What?? I told him he must be losing his memory because he shouldn't ever say he likes Kenny G. Good think Dusty wasn't there - he really would've given him a hard time. :)
Anyways, he still has a great sense of humor. Seems to be a good week for dad. Thanks to all of you who have visited him in the last while!

Myles & Bree at Olive Garden

Bree & Grandpa

At the dentist - Before...

After

No comments:

Post a Comment