Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nothing New

Just sitting here at my computer and thought I'd write a quick update. Dad is still declining! He is getting more and more confused. Yesterday the kids and I went over about 3:30pm. He wasn't in his room so we went to look for him. He was in the dining room, all by himself, waiting for dinner. I explained that dinner wasn't served until 6pm. So, we walked him back to his room and tried talking to him. He was so upset - he kept telling me that he didn't want to go back to work. I tried explaining that he's retired, but it wasn't sinking in.
That night with my mom, he kept telling her he had to lay cement for something - we are not sure what? I am just heartbroken for him! I know we went through this bad in the fall, but it doesn't seem to be any better this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment