Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Overdue Update

I think I might have possibly checked out of life - so, I have been unable to update the blog on Dad. I hope things will slow down soon!!

Dad has not been doing well. It's so frustrating, but we really haven't seen much improvement since February. His nerves are horrible right now and no one knows how to help him calm down. He went home on Easter Sunday, but I think his nerves were too much for him.

He is still working on physical therapy - which I think he really hates!! He hates getting up much lately at all and seems to sleep a lot throughout the day.

I'm sorry the update is not more positive! It's hard knowing that Dad is really gone, even if he is here physically!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry! It seems like the last time he got really, really bad (like everyone figured it was the end for him) he sort of snapped out of it and unexpectedly got better - almost "normal" for a while. I hope this is just another down moment, but who knows! I know it is frustrating and I wish there was something I could do. I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We send our love and prayers. I can't imagine seeing someone you love so helpless. How is your Mom? Tell Gary we love him.
    Joyce Elfors

    ReplyDelete