Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Update


Dad was in a great mood today - he seems to be doing better. I wanted to take him to lunch, but he had already eaten. The kids were glad to see him. He said he did some great physical therapy this morning. He's had so many people come visit him lately - it's so great. I know he loves that. From what he could remember, Bill and Joanne came yesterday and President Winder today. I know some people from his ward have come as well as BJ from work - he loves that! I am sure so many others have come, but he has such a hard time remembering. I told him I wanted to make a "guest book" so I'd know, but he didn't like that idea :).

Anyways, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers on Dad's behalf. We are all so grateful and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment