Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Update :)


Wow, it's been a while since I posted last. I keep waiting for my life to catch up with me, but it hasn't yet.
Anyways, Dad has been doing pretty good this week. He has seemed SO tired though. I think all the physical therapy they have him doing wipes him out. But, he is still working on eating and walking, so that is good.
Thursday night I took the kids over for Heritages' Halloween Party. They had a great time. Most of the residents had candy for the kids and there were games set up. I think Dad was glad we were there.
On Friday, we took him to Olive Garden for lunch. He loved the flatbread chicken we ordered, but he said everything else wasn't very good :). I think his taste buds have changed a bit.
Later that afternoon, Lawanna and Curtis came to visit. Dad hasn't seen Curtis in a long while, so I know he was happy to see him. Aunt Susan also came - he sure loves visitors!
Anyways, hope you all had a great Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Cute kids Tiffany! You are such a busy gal, I don't know how you do it. I just had my third and its wiping me out! I'm glad to see your dad hanging in there, he is loved by so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with your dad and the kids. He looks so happy! I'm sure it was fun for all of the people who are living at the care center to have little kids come trick-or-treating. You're s amazing!!

    ReplyDelete