Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monday Update

Dad has been doing good the past few days - nothing much has changed. Mom took him to my marching band competition on Saturday. I think he enjoyed it, even though he was cold and tired! But, we are doing a WWII show - so I think he liked it!
I saw him Sunday and yesterday. He was doing pretty good. He has had some visitors this past week as well. Newman's came down to see him on Friday and he said he had a great visit with them. Some people from his ward also have come. Thank you so much to all of you for visiting with Dad. He loves it!
He is still working on getting up and walking and on his eating. They seem to be going pretty good. Some days better than others. He is very picky lately on what he eats. I am not sure he likes the food there all too well, so if he knows we are taking him out, he won't eat all day. He says he is "saving up"!
Well, hopefully I'll have more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment