Thursday, October 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

So, I have to make this post super quick - I apologize, but I am falling asleep as I write :).
Anyways, today was Dad's birthday. I went over around 12:30 with Myles and Bree. We met my Aunt Leslie, Uncle Roger and Grandpa Rupp there (I wish I had gotten a picture!!). Dad was anxiously waiting to see them. We had a great visit with them and I know Dad loved it. Aunt Leslie gave my dad a message/picture board so he can hang things on it, and a picture album - it was so neat. She put about 20 pictures in it - so, if you visit Dad asK to see it. It's wonderful!
Then tonight we took Dad to Los Hermanos for dinner. He was in a great mood and I think he loved being out with the kids. They even sang to him and made him wear a hat - it was great.
Anyways, I hope he had a great birthday . We love him so much and are happy to have him here with us!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD. WE LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Uncle Gary! It is so nice to see him up and smiling. You are always in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the all of the posts!! Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Looks like he had a good night!

    ReplyDelete