Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tuesday Update

Sunday night, Heidi and her family came down for dinner and to go see Dad. We celebrated Talen and Mark's birthday over at the care center. I think Dad enjoyed it, even though he seemed pretty tired. Monday and Tuesday were better days for Dad. Yesterday he even laughed with Bree and tickled her! It was good to see him a little more up beat.
I still think he is enjoying the new place. He has been doing physical therapy quite a bit, and they are starting to give him better food (so I guess I don't have to sneak in food anymore...).
Anyways, I am off to see him this morning. His cousin, Larry, is in town to see Dad. Dad hasn't seen him for many years so he was glad he came to see him. We are going to meet them over there.
Here are some pictures from the birthday party:

No comments:

Post a Comment