Friday, October 16, 2009

Sorry...

Well, it has definitely been a crazy week. I am so sorry I haven't been able to update on Dad for so long. Things have been a bit hard for our family this week.
But, Dad is doing pretty good. We were able to take him out to dinner last night to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my mom's birthday. I think he had a good time - he did seem pretty tired after. But, he is doing better at walking (with his walker) so that's good. He is remembering things better too, but still has his "bad" days.
I also forgot to post this picture of Dad and his cousin Larry. Dad hasn't seen Larry for years, so he was so happy he came up from Arizona to visit him.
But, everything is going great. I'm glad Dad is building his strength and is close to home.

1 comment:

  1. No need to apologise. We all know it's been a rought week with the band stuff on top of your families struggles. Just know we all love you and are glad for any info, no matter how far apart or how short the postings are. The pictures are wonderful. Know that you are in our prayers.
    Teena & Karl Rasmussen

    ReplyDelete