Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am sorry I haven't been able to update the blog this weekend. I have had guard camp and have been SO busy, to say the least!! But, mom has been able to go up and see dad and we are going up today. So, I hope I have more to update tonight. I do call the nursing home every day (I'm sure they love it...) and it seems dad is doing okay. Still not eating a lot though.
Mom was able to go with her sister Joyce on Friday to see dad and then with my Aunt Ann yesterday. I know she appreciates them going with her - it sure makes it easier on her. Dad is having such a hard time and often takes his frustration out on her. So, it's good that she has so much support around her.
Well, I will make sure to update more later today.

5 comments:

  1. Tiffany I just wanted you and Heidi and your mom and dad to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you constantly. Last week while I was reading your blog, a talk from last conference came to mind. It is by President Eyring titled Adversity. It is in the May Ensign and is very helpful. Hang in there and know we are thinking of you. Stephanie Alldredge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany we love it when you are able to update us all on your sweet dad's condition but we know you have a life. We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.
    xo Teena & Karl Rasmussen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen and Tiffany,
    Sorry I haven,t got back to you sooner, I was having problems with my computer. I just don't know how to work it sometimes. Hope things are getting alittle easier for you guys.Glad to hear from you and update us on Gary. Miss seeing Karen and talking with her. Next time you see Gary, tell him hello for me.

    With all my Love, Cheryl B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted you to know that our family's prayers are with all of you. I am so sorry for your heartache. I have had the blessing of getting to know you and your mom a little bit through Visiting Teaching, and you are both wonderful, strong women. Your dad is such a sweet, kind man. Even when this frail mortal frame does not function how we wish, the spirit inside is still strong and peeks out now and than. The comments posted are a testiment of all the lives you all have touched for good. We love you.
    Jessica Holding and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want to let you know you and your family our in our prayers. Your Mom is my visiting teacher and I have a great love for her. Please let her know this. Keep your smile, angels are watching over you and yours!
    Emily Marlowe and family

    ReplyDelete