Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Update



Tonight wasn't a good night for Dad. He was so agitated and tired - we felt so bad for him. I guess he didn't sleep well last night and you could tell. The nurse gave him some medicine to help calm him down so I hope it helps. We tried taking him for a walk to get his mind off things, but it seemed to make things worse.
Some friends came to see him tonight from our old ward - Henry Bowen and Don Hansen. I know dad was happy to see them, but he struggled tonight.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh.... he looks so tired! I'm so glad that you and your mom are able to be such a huge support. I know that he knows what's going on, even if he can't express it. He totally feels your love and concern. You are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome daughter! I am sure your mom and dad wouldn't be able tp get through this rough time without you. Any news about moving him to Utah county soon? Hope he has a better day today.

    ReplyDelete