Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monday Update

A little late - sorry. I guess there's not much to update. We didn't get to talk to the doctor's while we were at the hospital yesterday, but my mom called them later and really got no answers. I think she has been repeating herself over and over again. This doctor yesterday asked her all the same questions the other one's have. You would think they would talk to each other...
Last night I was able to go to dinner with my best friend - on our way back to her house I noticed my father-in-laws car at my parents house. Well, my mom and Dusty had gone over to get some stuff done around the house and Dusty had called his Dad for some help. Well, his brother Luke and his dad were there helping Dusty fix the sprinklers, my moms closet, and other stuff. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I am still amazed at all the support we are getting from our family and friends.
I will update later today.

6 comments:

  1. Tif and Karen,
    Glad to here that you had some time to get with your friend tif, it is imoortant to keep yourself together not only for yourself but for the rest of the family. I hope Karen can do the same.Give Gary a hug for me and tell him I'm pulling for him and he is in my prayers. Tell karen I am always thinking of her and I miss her dearly. LOVE Cheryl B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Karen and Family,

    How we love you and Gary and how we miss you both! Our prayers are with you! Please whisper in Gary's ear and tell him the Brother and Sister Loose love him!

    Please take care of yourselves adn know that you are not alone!

    Love, Dee & Marianne Loose

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want you to know you are in our prayers. I have so many fond memories of Gary and I when we were growing up. He was like a big brother to me. We had such a nice visit at the wedding a few weeks ago; it is hard to believe what has happened.

    Please tell him we love him.

    Love, Byron and Joyce Elfors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen and Tif
    Just wanted to say good morming. It is wednesday am And I was thinking about you all. Hope you will have some gggod news today. Tell Gary hi for me and that I miss him. Karen , I miss seeing and talking with you so very much.You have been such a dear friend to me over the many years. Thank you for helping me become closer to the LORD. YOUR stronge Faith will help you and Gary get through this trying time. Remember Karen that you have so many friends that are by your side to help you through this. We Love you and Gary so much. If you need anything please call me and that goes for you too,Tif..With al my LOVE Cheryl Bellarosa....May the LORD be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rupp Family,

    We just wanted you to know we are including you in our prayers. I know what a difficult time this must be for you, and the heartbreak you feel as you watch someone you love having such a hard time. I know the Lord is with you, and will carry you through this. I pray that our thoughts and prayers will be a bouy to your hearts. We love you.
    The Holdings
    Jessica, Ralph, Ralphie, Kimi, Ryan, and Craig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen & Family:

    I keep thinking of when our Kassi was so little and how she always called Gary "Grandpa" every time she saw him. She could so feel his love even not really knowing him at all!

    We are continuing to think of you always and pray for you all. A few years ago when my dad was so sick, it was the friendship and prayers of our dear neighbors that really got me through. I hope you can feel the love we all have for you and we pray you will have answers and be home very soon!

    Love, Alan & Kim Taylor & kids

    ReplyDelete