Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Update

I have quite the busy day, so I thought I'd quickly update from the weekend. We had our family pictures Saturday night with dad - I think they went really well! Dad was a little down, but he smiled good for the pictures!
Sunday was not a good day for dad. He was so down and depressed. Lawanna and Michelle visited with him earlier, and than Val and Carson came while we were there. He was so happy to see them, but after they left was pretty down again. And, I guess he didn't sleep at all last night. It's so frustrating to see him have a good day and then the next day be so sad - we feel so bad for him and very helpless right now!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad that the pictures turned out and that he was cooperative during that time. We all have bad days I guess. I'm sorry that his are as bad as they are, especially without him understanding why. I sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete