Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Update

Today Dad was in a pretty good mood. He was sleeping when we got there but we woke him up eventually and took him for a walk outside. He seemed pretty tired still, but I loved spending some alone time with him (and my kiddos of course).
I think Dad is getting pretty anxious about being there - he doesn't like it at all. But, they are really good with him and I think they take good care of him. He had some pretty rough days, so it was good to see him in a better mood today.
We are all missing Dad so much! He was such a big part of all our lives, it's hard not having him around anymore. But, I am thankful for the time we do have with him.
I've been trying to get some of my dad's history written down. We talked about it some today, but I think he was too tired to think. He did tell me that he had to walk 5 miles in the snow to school - I thought that was pretty funny!
Here are some pictures today - sorry that they are always of my kids! I need to get better at taking pictures when other people are there...

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Myles is so dang cute!! I am glad that your dad was having a better day Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I'm pretty sure EVERYONE in his day walked to school 5 miles, uphill both ways. I think it's a pretty standard story. That was hilarious to read!!

    ReplyDelete