Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tuesday Update

As you can tell, I'm a day behind lately - that's the story of my life right now! I wasn't able to go to the hospital yesterday. It's the first time I haven't seen my dad in 3 weeks. My mom had to go back to work yesterday, so that meant we couldn't trade off with the kids. Children under 12 aren't allowed in the ICU, so we've been switching off with the kids in the waiting room! But, I am meeting her there today after work so I will be happy to see Dad!
My mom said dad was a little irritated yesterday and on edge, so not a good day I guess. No change still, which is beyond frustrating.
I promise to try and update tonight after I see him.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Karen and Tif
    Sorry you have'nt heard anything again today. Don't know if I should ask you this at this time but is gary doing any eating on his own or is he still being tube fed? Tif if I can help you out at all with the kids please let me know. I feel it is the least I could do to help. I have some things going on but I will try to work around them the best I can to help you out. Tell Gary I said Hi! Wish I could give him a hug. Take care and keep your Faith. Iknow that the Lord is at your side always. With all my love and Prayers..Cheryl Bellarosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart to read these, but you are a great writer and I feel like I've been allowed a little peek into your lives and Brother Rupp's progress. Thanks for sharing a difficult thing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete